17 & 18 May 2008
Centre International de Conférence de Genève (CICG)
‘The Role and Future of Health Professions Regulation’
The WHPA invites you to participate in the World Health Professions Conference on Regulation. This Conference is hosted in cooperation with the World Confederation for Physical Therapy and it will take place prior to the World Health Assembly (19-23 May 2008).
The World Health Professions Conference on Regulation will bring together leaders in health professions regulation to discuss:
1) Different models of health professional regulation
2) Regulatory body governance and performance
3) Trade in services and implications for regulation
The event will be of particular interest to:
- Policy makers in the field of health care systems and regulatory affairs
- Health system managers and administrators
- Health professional and health association leaders
- Researchers and scientists in the field of public health and regulation
Please click here to view the full programme.
Please click here to view the conference presentations.
Please click here to view the full conference report. (PDF 1569 KB, single page)
Please click here to view the full conference report. (PDF 1306 KB, full spread)